We would kindly invite you to participate in the International Scientific Conference on Criminal Justice in the Training of Future Judges, Prosecutors, Investigators in Respect of European Human Rights Standards, to be held on February 20-21, 2020.
The conference is being held within the framework of the Erasmus + project "Modernisation of master programmes for future judges, prosecutors, investigators with respect to European standard on human rights" (project number: 598471-EPP-1-2018-1-AT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) - CRIMHUM .
The conference will be held at ul. Sichovykh Streltsiv 14, Lviv, 79000, Ukraine, Faculty of Law, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
In order to participate in the International CRIMHUM Conference scientists of higher education institutions, scientific institutions, law enforcement officials, judges, lawyers, and graduate students are invited.
According to the results of the conference, a collection of scientific articles is planned to be sent to the direct participants of the event.
Working languages of the conference: English, Ukrainian, German.
The conference is planned in the following areas:
- problems of an in-depth study of criminal-law disciplines;
- modern methods in teaching the disciplines of the criminal cycle;
- problems of reforming criminal law;
- reforming the system of crime prevention at the present stage;
- problems of reforming criminal procedural law;
- problems with the use of forensic knowledge in criminal proceedings.
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact our CRIMHUM LNU team:
Assoc. Prof. Lutsyk Vasyl tel. +38 97 677 77 52;
Assoc. Prof. Dmitry Kriklivets tel. +38 67 416 97 03.
More in the informational leaflet.