During the period of restrictive measures, the CRIMHUM team prepared a list of free online sources for the work of authors of CRIMHUM course books and other interested:
- “Introduction to the European Convention on Human Rights” (a training course by Council of Europe);
- Cambridge University Press (free access to HTML textbooks is available till the end of May 2020 and is being offered direct to Higher Education institutions; please ask your librarian to visit their library information page in the first instance);
- Ohio State University Press (The Ohio State University Press has opened access to all scholarly monographs, its six scholarly journals and its Language Files linguistics textbook; the monographs and Language Files will be open and free to use through the Knowledge Bank);
- MUSE Project (is pleased to support its participating publishers in making scholarly content temporarily available for free on our platform);
- urait.ru (Russian Publishing House Юрайт opened free access to their course books in Russian);
- Znanium (Russian Publishing House ИНФРА-М opened free access to their course books and monographs in Russian till 30th of April 2020).
The list was prepared by Professors Thomas Krüssmann, Vyacheslav Tulyakov, Vadzim Samaryn.